The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Barack Obama and the 400 Thieves

"Not My President", "Not My President's Cabinet" and "Not My Congress" are stealing us all blind. In case you are not paying attention, they just made a deal that clips the taxpayer out of any possibility of repayment of the TARP money by Chrysler. The primary debtholders got screwed too. Do you know who got all the goodies. Billions and billions worth of goodies? Long time Democrat Party Supporters, The United Auto Workers Union. About 7 Billion of your dollars given to the people who bankrupted Chrysler in the first place.

Who else got screwed when they diluted the stock? Every pension plan that was invested in Chrysler. Teachers, Nurses, Accountants, Waitresses, Utility Workers, and everyone else.

You know who else got kickbacks from TARP? Goldman Sachs! Yep! That revolving door that goes from the Treasury to Goldman and back was the conduit for nearly 200 Billion dollars to get rolled back to wealthy GS investors through the AIG bailout. Anybody want to bet against the fact that George Soros is invested at Goldman?

Your dollars are going to be worth half as much next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Schneider said...

Right on Ironcross one one -- dittos all around. I stumbled on your site when I was googling, "How many divisions does the Pope have?" and your site came up from 2005 with the death of John Paul II.
You have the empty suit pegged right. I always liked the call signs when I flew with the Navy (backseat civilian project engineer) we used them all the time in ops. Brings back memories.
Keep up the good work. You can find me at http://politicalbrambles.blogspot.com
I've bookmarked your site for future interest.
Regards, Ray
Harrisonburg, Virginia

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden